More information about online classes:
KidIT is a trendsetter in children’s technological education for children aged 5-11, whose main goal is:
- To transform children from passive users of technologies into ACTIVE CREATORS with the help os technologies through the creation of their own products (games, movies etc).
- To lay the basis of the skills necessary for a successful future of the child – 4C-skills (communication, creativity, collaboration, critical thinking) and the basic principles of digital citizenship.
- To offer the child and his parents the first understanding of “Global citizen” concept, demonstrating the limitless of the world and the opportunity to present their own products at major world conferences, receiving awards and recognition.
Unlock Tech Genius
KidIT in numbers:
- 2300 + families, participating in the program
- Social initiative in Cyprus, 13 cities in Ukraine
- 30+ different programs
- Initiated the creation of the Kids League category within the global International conferences (Casual Connect, Cyprus IT-Forum) with kids showcase and winners awarding (Cyprus, Los Angeles, Kyiv etc)
- 100+ Ninjas
- Top significant startups in 2018 (by NaChasi.com version)
- Top popular franchises in the Ukrainian market in 2018 (by Franchising Full Cycle version)
- TOP-25 educational projects (IT-mama version)
- Launched and presented the first programming book for the smallest “Hello Ruby.” Adventures in the Country of Programming”
- Participated in more than 25 conferences (TEDx, Kids Startups, etc.) as speakers and partners